Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's GREAT... IPL

19-May-2008 : It is always a dream to watch a live cricket match, since it have been more than 10 years that i'm watching cricket only through T.V. And today I got a chance to see the IPL Cricket match between Bangalore Royal Challengers Vs. Delhi Daredevils, at Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore. Lots of players... it was a super wonderful moment, huge crowd for cheering bangalore team, loads of noise.. music.. dance.. etc.

18-May-2008 : But the good news is that on 18 may, when I went to pickup my sister from bangalore airport, I saw the Bangalore team bus waiting for them, they was coming from Jaipur after the match. I guess I'm so lucky, becox on that time they arrival time also, so that I just wait near the bus until them come out. And got a chance to shake hand with Virat Kohli ( Under-19 Captain ) & Zaheer Khan ( Fast Bowler ). And it was so kool & nice, really & near ever thought that I can see one of my favourite player such as Jacques Kallis ( South Africa ).

Bangalore Royal Challengers, Players whom I have seen from the Airport are;

Praveen Kumar ( India )
Virat Kohli ( India )
Jacques Kallis ( South Africa )
Zaheer Khan ( India )
Mark Boucher ( South Africa )
Cameron White ( Australia )
Misbah-ul-Haq ( Pakistan )
Venkatesh Prasad ( India - Team Coach )
Rahul Dravid ( India )
Anil Kumble ( India )

No comments: